The Basewood was designed to be an aesthetically appealing, yet functional home climbing wall. This is the most basic tool you need to build your personal climbing gym. As your climbing level progresses you can easily expand by adding new training tools, allowing you to break plateaus and further increase your climbing skills. Depending on your climbing level we offer several combo’s so you can get a jump start into Max Climbing training gear.
We wanted the installment of the Basewood to be clean and quick, without measuring, drilling and screwing, that’s why we designed the screw-less mounting kit. This addon allows you to install and de-install your home climbing wall within a minute.
What’s more ergonomic and versatile than a ball-like hold? That’s right, nothing is! This hollow 95mm diameter ball is a fun toy for every climber, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. You can use the Rockblob in these ways:
- With the rope through the hold: swing round like a true monkey.
- Without the rope: mount the balls on the wall just like a normal hold, using the appropriate bolts.
- Pull your rope through the ball and fix it with a carabiner into a loop: now you have a rotating round hold or you can use it as a hanging pocket.
Whether you want your holds up high up or down low to the floor, the rope length adjusters allow you to quickly change the rope length for various exercises. For instance:
- Training with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other.
- Push-up exercises with your hands on the Rockblobs offer a great challenge, activating your stabilizing muscles and fore-arms.
- Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.
- 2 x Rockblob hold
- 2 x rope + length adjuster
- 2 x M10 bolt + eye bolt
- Basewood board
- 8mm Allen key
- screws and plugs