The Basewood was designed to be an aesthetically appealing, yet functional home climbing wall. This is the most basic tool you need to build your personal climbing gym. As your climbing level progresses you can easily expand by adding new training tools, allowing you to break plateaus and further increase your climbing skills. Depending on your climbing level we offer several combo’s so you can get a jump start into Max Climbing training gear.
We wanted the installment of the Basewood to be clean and quick, without measuring, drilling and screwing, that’s why we designed the screw-less mounting kit. This addon allows you to install and de-install your home climbing wall within a minute.
The Spinchboard is the ultimate fingerboard for your personal home climbing gym. It perfectly matches the Max Climbing philosophy of multifunctional, innovative and safe training. The one-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different modes, enabling you to train shoulder, compression or just finger strength on various slopers, pockets and pinchers. Depending on the training scope or your strength level you can for instance:
- Use the board in easy mode for some power endurance training or warming up
- Use the board in hard mode to increase finger strength and get a real challenge
- Place the holds wide apart to train your shoulders
- Spin the holds to 45° to challenge your shoulder and compression muscles.
- Spin the holds to 90° to challenge those fore arms and pinch them
- Left and right Spinchboard + bolts
- Basewood board
- 8mm Allen key
- screws and plugs