We are incredibly proud to present to you, the Maxgrip Hybrid! It offers the ultimate balance between looks, weight, innovation and functionality!
Building upon the expierience of producing our popular traditional Maxgrips for nearly 5 years now, it was a natural step to design and produce a wooden version of them!
Lightweight, extra skin friendly, made from eco-friendly rubberwood, combined with the tested design and functionality of the traditional Maxgrips, this tool is a must-have for any passionate climber!
With 6 different gripping positions this hang hold is truly multifunctional and an excellent choice for both core tension and upper body strength exercises. Whether you want your holds up high up or down low to the floor, the rope length adjusters allow you to quickly change the rope length for various exercises. For instance:
- Training with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other.
- Push-up exercises with your hands on the Maxgrips offer a great challenge, activating your stabilizing muscles.
- Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.
Just like the Rockblob, the Maxgrip is a great solution for your mobile climbing gym or as a warm-up tool. You can easily take them on a travel, to a crag, to a competition or simply to the gym and suspend them to a tree branch, truss or indoor climbing wall, using the appropriate accessories.
Every single hold is completely machined and manually assembled in our workshop in Belgium!
- 2 x Maxgrip Hybrid hold
- 2 x Rope + rope length adjuster
- Maxgrip mounting kit: 5.00€
- 2 x M10 eye bolts + T-nuts
- 2 x Styeel carabiners
*This training hold is designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.