“The One Arm Trainer” was designed specifically to train one arm after the other in an effective and efficient way. The one arm trainer hangs up on one rope. In order to train properly and gain the maximum results from your work-out, it is important to keep the board horizontal while training. By changing the position of the rope, you can increase the strength needed in one arm (and decreasing the strength needed in the other). So, move the rope away from the centre to gradually increase the difficulty of hanging or pulling up on “the One Arm Trainer”.
Select which inserts (blue holds) you want to put in the wooden board and choose what you want to train. Use the basic handles for learning one arm pull-ups, the cones, balls and cylinders for increasing pinching power in different positions. You can even use the Maxgrip / Maxgrip Hybrid and Rockblob to increase your strength on all kinds of holds. Insert each hold in the wooden board in a matter of seconds.
The rubberwood we use for these products is from a completely sustainable source! Currently, rubber plantation trees are harvested for wood after they complete the latex producing cycle, when they are 25 to 30 years old. When the latex yields become extremely low, the trees are then felled, and new trees are usually planted. This makes rubberwood ‘eco-friendly’ because the wood is harvested from a renewable source.
- Increase your strength gradually with each extra step of eccentricity
- Choose your holds (inserts) based on the type of training you want to do
- The basic handles are compatible with maxgrips and rockblobs. So attach those maxgrips and start training!
- Unique hybrid design, combining wood and polyurethane for a stylish look
- Easy mounting with rope and rope adjuster
Product reviewed: Check it out
- One arm trainer (wood) + selected holds
- 1 rope + rope length adjuster
*This polyurethane hold parts are designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.