The One Finger Trainer was designed to efficiently train one hand – right after the other – in a way that no traditional fingerboard can do.
How it works:
- The One finger Trainer hangs up on one rope
- By keeping the board horizontal while training, you can maximize the efficiency and achieve the best results from your workout
- By changing the position of the rope, you can increase the strength needed in one hand (and decrease the strength needed in the other)
- Move the rope away from the center to gradually increase the difficulty of hanging on the One Finger Trainer
- Gradually increase and monitor your strength!
- The pegs give you immediate feedback on your progress day-to-day!
- No crimp, sloper or jug will be left unchallenged
- 14/ 20mm crimps, 4/2/1 finger pockets, 28° resin sloper
- Train Anywhere!
- It’s easy to bring the One Finger Trainer to the gym, crag, park, or even a friend’s house!
The rubberwood we use for these products is from a completely sustainable source! Currently, rubber plantation trees are harvested for wood after they complete the latex producing cycle, when they are 25 to 30 years old.
When the latex yields become extremely low, the trees are then felled, and new trees are usually planted. This makes rubberwood ‘eco-friendly’ because the wood is harvested from a renewable source.
One Finger Trainer Includes:
- One finger trainer
- 1 rope + rope length adjuster + plasic part to keep the rope in place
How to use:
*This polyurethane hold parts are designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.