The Spinchboard is the ultimate fingerboard for your personal home climbing gym. It perfectly matches the Max Climbing philosophy of multifunctional, innovative and safe training. The one-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different modes, enabling you to train shoulder, compression or just finger strength on various slopers, pockets and pinchers. Depending on the training scope or your strength level you can for instance:
- Use the board in easy mode for some power endurance training or warming up
- Use the board in hard mode to increase finger strength and get a real challenge
- Place the holds wide apart to train your shoulders
- Spin the holds to 45° to challenge your shoulder and compression muscles.
- Spin the holds to 90° to challenge those fore arms and pinch them
Don’t have a bolt on wall at home? Check out the Basewood to complete your perfect home climbing wall. Using the Basewood to mount the Spinchboard allows you to easily change the shoulder width of the holds, put one hold higher than the other for uneven loads and of course allows you to spin the holds, using the one-bolt-setup.
- Left and right Spinchboard hold
- M10 bolts and T-nuts
- selection from 11 standard colours (custom colours available upon request)
*This polyurethane hold is designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.