The U.F.O. is a unique resin+wood training tool for climbers , ninja’s or anyone who wants to increase upper body strength.
Due to its central suspension point, the users needs to stabilize every movement. Which makes this tool great for training balance and balanced strength.
There are not only many different holds included in the UF.O. , each hold can be grabbed in multiple postitions to in/decrease the difficulty.
The U.F.O can be hanging upside down as well for extra instability. This will make your body work even harder.
The rubberwood we use for these products is from a completely sustainable source! Currently, rubber plantation trees are harvested for wood after they complete the latex producing cycle, when they are 25 to 30 years old. When the latex yields become extremely low, the trees are then felled, and new trees are usually planted. This makes rubberwood ‘eco-friendly’ in that the wood is harvested from a renewable source.
- Reliable, challenging PU resin slopers, jugs and crimps
- Switch between “steady with hard grips” and “shaky with good grips” by flipping it upside down
- Lots of ways to hang and train your upper body.
- Hybrid design because that’s what aliens do.
- Easy mounting with rope and rope adjuster.
- 1 rope + rope length adjuster
*This polyurethane hold parts are designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.