Is your climbing level not improving anymore? Hangboards for climbing might help you reach that next level. Our handcrafted fingerboards are an efficient way to strengthen your arms, hands, and fingers. Scroll down for some guidance on which hangboard from Max Climbing is the right fit for you.
Hangboards for climbing, what do we offer?
Hangboards are a great way to improve the strength in your fingers and forearms, which is vital when training for climbing. Nevertheless, it is also easy to overdo it on these bad boys. Muscles can grow fast, but sadly tendons need a lot more time, sometimes even years, to adjust to high-pressure situations. Therefore, we advice to buy the hangboard that is best suited to your needs.
- Basewood board to start building your climbing at home gym.
- Check out our grips to build your basewood and train your arms.
- For now, it is better to stay away from intense hangboard training to prevent injuries. Check out our other climbing training tools.
For climbers with about a year of experience:
- All our Spinchboards are the right match for you. These hangboards have a hard and an easy side, so you can train climbing on your level. Choose the hybrid fingerboard to minimize skin damage or pick the plastic one for maximal friction.
- The basic variants of Build your own hangboard can be the gateway to further training for you!
For experience climbers:
- The time has come for targeted training with Build your own hangboard, so you can turn a weakness into a strength.
For the die-hard freaks :) :
- Unleash your inner beast with The one finger trainer.
- Challenge yourself further with the advanced variants of Build your own hangboard.
When warming-up for rock climbing:
- Take La Baguette or some Maxgrips with you to the rocks and warm up before you destroy your fingers on that masochistic project of yours ;).
Make your own boards
If you are looking for a custom-made present or unique hangboards for climbing to hang up at home; check out our custom climbing holds page or have a hangboard custom engraved. You can also send us your own design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't take our word for it
The One Arm Tainer is absolutely insane. I use it 3-4 times a week and have gotten much stronger already xx
Basewood arrived on time and in excellent condition. I've gotten a few training seshes in and quite satisifed.
These are interesting little things. Never heard of rockblobs before but it's a nice little grip I can take to the gym and workout my grip/forearm strength with.
Beautiful board, absolutely love the Spinchboard Solo Hybrid